I know I am late on this awareness of the dangers during Ramadan. But two horrendous events woke me up. One on June 6th, when it was reported that ISIS had burned alive 19 Yazidi girls and women who refused to have sex with their ISIS captors.1 The second was the Islamic terrorist attack at the gay nightclub known as the Pulse in Orlando – killing over 50 people. This took place early in the morning on the 12th of June.
As we seek guidance as to how to pray in response to the horrific Islamic terrorist attacks and to prevent more evil from being unleashed during Ramadan, we need to go to the spiritual roots of this evil.
Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch points to the connection between these expressions of evil by Muslims and the spiritual roots that will help us know how to raise a prayer shield.
This “Robert Spencer Moment” I taped last Wednesday for the Glazov Gang explains why the Orlando gay club jihad massacre, and the Tel Aviv jihad massacres, and more jihad murders in Bangladesh and elsewhere have already taken place in the opening days of Ramadan.
Guidance as to how to pray:
After watching this and seeking discernment if any of you have any guidance, get it out to us all right away.
The only thing that has come to me is as follows:
1. These terrible events are revelations of the true heart of Radical Islam which is hatred and murder.
2. These show the true hate-filled heart of Mohammad and his way of dealing with all those who do not accept his message and submit to his tyranny – it was death and subjugation. Those Muslims who have been captivated by the demonic stronghold of Radical Islam embody and express this legacy. We also know that the unredeemed human heart is capable of great evil on its own, but when given permission to be expressed by following the example of the Messenger of Allah, then all moral constraint is lost and the most barbaric and evil actions are justified. If you listen to Robert Spencer’s short video you will see the connection between the actions of the jihadist terrorists and their devotion to Allah and their prophet.
Do these actions really point back to the “hate-filled heart of Mohammad?” I know I cannot fully substantiate this in this brief Discerning the Times but I will do so in the upcoming book, Discerning the Times: Exposing Satan’s Plans in Radical Islam. So does Raymond Ibrahim in his book, Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians (especially read Part 4 entitled “A Climate of Hate”). If this evil is to be overcome by the Gospel of Jesus Christ, then we must go to the true roots of the evil: individual hearts and the heart of Islam which reflects Mohammad’s heart.
3. These events also reveal that when Islamists are committing atrocities as the gay nightclub gunner did, or when they burn people to death, as they shout “Allah Akbar” or Allah is greater, the god they are giving glory to is really Satan or a high level Archon such as Moloch. So our battle is beyond with “flesh and blood” and with high level demonic beings.
4. We need to pray that the demonic cloaking that prevents the world from seeing all this will be removed. The purpose being, that the difference between Jesus Christ who brings life and the false prophet Mohammad who brings death and slavery can be absolutely clear to all – most of all to Muslims.
5. We should also pray that any other attacks jihadist are planning to show their devotion to Allah during Ramadan will be exposed before they can be put into action.
Any other guidance??? It is urgent that we share this.
Also we ask for everyone’s prayer covering as we have an equipping event for EPC Missionaries going to the Muslim world this week. We need strong prayer covering for this strategic event.
[BL] Sunday afternoon, I received an email from a retired pastor, long involved in PRMI, who lives in the Orlando area. As we intercede from a strategic level against Radical Islam, he shares some guidance and requests for prayer on a local level for those most impacted by the Orlando shooting.
Dear Praying Friends,
By now, the entire world has heard the news of the horrific tragedy which happened early this morning at a night club in downtown Orlando, called the deadliest mass shooting in US history. We who live in Orlando were shocked this morning when waking to this news.
In Church this morning, however, two prophetic words seemed to come from the Lord to members and clergy in the congregation. Let me share them with you, asking you to be in prayer for our city and area as a result of this tragedy:
1. In Mark 4:39 when Jesus and His disciples were crossing the Sea of Galilee and a vicious storm arose which threatened to swamp the boat, in answer to their cry, “Jesus …rebuked the wind and said to the waves, ‘Peace! Be still’. Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.” The waves frightened and unnerved the disciples. But it was the strong wind which caused the violent waves.
WE NEED TO PRAY FOR BOTH:
• for the waves of anger, violence, blame, and retaliation to be dispelled, and not gain the upper hand, and lead to an “eye for an eye” reaction.
• But also for the “winds of evil” to be bound, which cause such motives in people who do such outrageous acts of violence. Jesus “rebuked the wind” the same word used in the Gospels for dealing with the demonic powers in people which resulted in violence and destruction. We need to pray for the breaking of these demonic principalities and powers of evil which seem to escalate in spiritual warfare around the world!
WE IN THE ORLANDO COMMUNITY DESPERATELY NEED YOUR PRAYERS. Whomever it was who did the shooting, and whomever was killed or injured, we need to pray to the Lord that He will guide His family of faith here in Orlando to rise up and help bring healing and assistance to all who have been impacted by this evil. And that this will not lead to further acts of violence and backlash against groups of people or individuals.
[Another note from Brad]
Also please keep on praying for the book being published, Discerning The Times: Exposing Satan’s Plans in Radical Islam.
I think we have seen those plans revealed in this terrible attack in Orlando, the point of which is death. The book demonstrates that this is indeed Satan’s purpose in Radical Islam.
Here is why:
The graphics chosen for the book are the result of discerning the times. These images and colors are a composite based on the images used by the Islamist leaders to present their own vision and goals. The dome with the crescent moon and the minaret are universal symbols of Islam. The colors of the billowing clouds of green, yellow and black have symbolic and historical associations with Islam.
The black flag of ISIS needs more explanation for those not versed in Arabic and Islamic history. The color black goes back to the banner of Muhammad. Black is particularly significant for ISIS because it was used by the Abbasid Caliphate started in 747.1 ISIS has the mission of reestablishing the Caliphate. The second meaning of the color black points to ISIS as an apocalyptic cult. “It is also a symbol in Islamic eschatology (heralding the advent of the Mahdi).”2 The Arabic at the top of the ISIS flag in white is the first part of the “shahada”, the Islamic declaration of faith, “There is no God but Allah.” The white circle with the Arabic in black contains the second part of the shahada, “Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.” This represents the official seal of the prophet Muhammad.
The armed men, often wearing black masks holding up their weapons is a symbol of armed Jihad that imposes Islamic hegemony through death and subjugation.
These images are not intended to be sensational but revelatory of the true nature of the gathering storm of Radial Islam.
1 “Abbasid Dynasty”. Encyclopædia Britannica. Encyclopædia Britannica Online. Encyclopædia Britannica Inc., 2016. Web. <http://www.britannica.com/topic/Abbasid-dynasty>.
2The Black Banner or Black Standard (???? ??????? r?yat al-sawd?’ , also known as ???? ?????? r?yat al-`uq?b “banner of the eagle” or simply as ?????? al-r?ya “the banner”) is one of the flags flown by Muhammad in Islamic tradition. It was historically used by Abu Muslim in his uprising leading to the Abbasid Revolution in 747 and is therefore associated with the Abbasid Caliphate in particular. It is also a symbol in Islamic eschatology (heralding the advent of the Mahdi), and it has been used in contemporary Islamism and jihadism since the late 1990s.
Wikipedia contributors. “Black Standard.” Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 25 Mar. 2016. Web. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Standard>..[
Learn More: Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International