Today President Trump announced the move of the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Here is the President’s speech.
As intercessors I believe the Holy Spirit is calling us to pray into this action both in the political but also spiritual realm.
Here is a short video that gives my response.
Suggestions for Prayer
- Praise God for the announcement recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Pray that other countries would follow in their affirmation of this truth.
- Pray that the death curses being spoken out against the USA and Israel would be broken.
- Pray that the spirits of hatred and violence would be bound and that treats of violent protest would come to nothing.
- Pray for God to bless the United States, Israel and the Palestinians.
- Pray for the peace process to be able to move forward.
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem…
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
“May those who love you be secure.
May there be peace within your walls
and security within your citadels.”
For the sake of my family and friends,
I will say, “Peace be within you.”
For the sake of the house of the Lord our God,
I will seek your prosperity. (Psalms 122:6-9)
- Pray that the Lord would use the prophetic words spoken by the President to begin to shape and create the future reality.
- Pray that the Lord would raise up intercessors who can cooperate with the Holy Spirit in praying these things into reality.
If the Lord is calling you to continue to pray into this reality please contact our prayer mobilizer Martin Boardman at firstname.lastname@example.org