This year has been very exciting as more and more people have been called into Jesus’ Army of Intercessors.
Already reports are coming in that the Holy Spirit is calling many of us into very significant strategic engagements in this work of defeating strongholds and advancing the waves of the Holy Spirit.
Through this prayer work the Lord is giving us a role in the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
We are offering the Mountain Top Equipping Event at the Community of the Cross to keep growing Jesus’ Army of Intercessors for fulfilling the Great Commission and to continue to provide the equipping needed for those called to this army.
Brad Long: Is the Holy Spirit calling you to be a Part of Jesus’ Army of Intercessors? Join the Mountain Top Equipping Event at the COC
This event is by application only, so apply as soon as possible so that we may discern together your role in the Army of Intercessors. Ask Jesus if He is calling you!
This event provides an opportunity to grow in the strategies and tactics of intercession and spiritual warfare to cooperate with Jesus Christ in defeating demonic strongholds and advancing the Kingdom of God.
How do we join the battle for souls and against demonic strongholds?
Moses, Aaron and Hur modeled different roles, all involving intercession.
Are you a front-line intercessor? A personal intercessor for those doing that front-line engagement? Does God use you to gather information to inform others’ intercession?
Whatever your role, consider joining us to be equipped for your vital part in the battle. Worship, prayer, teaching, and fellowship at the Community of the Cross will be the context for this intensive equipping camp.
Practical instruction will be given on how to apply the strategies and tactics for cooperating with the Holy Spirit who is defeating the demonic strongholds that are blocking the advancement of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
As led by the Holy Spirit, we may form cohorts to be led into actual prayer engagements.
The Teaching Topics Will Include:
1. The Father’s Master Plans For Fulfilling The Great Commission And The Return Of Jesus Christ, specifically the four waves of the Holy Spirit converging on Jerusalem fulfilling the Great Commission – with a focus on the role of the City of Jerusalem and Israel in the return of Jesus Christ and the End Times. (Doug McMurry)
2. Spiritual Preparation Of The Intercessor Called Into High Level Intercession And Spiritual Warfare (Tom White)
3. Basics Skills For Cooperating With The Holy Spirit In Intercession And Spiritual Warfare. (Brad Long and Team)
- How Satan builds strongholds to accomplish his purposes on earth. (Our focus at this Equipping Camp will be on the demonic strongholds based on the worldview of Liberal Progressivism.)
- The Intelligence preparation of the Battle Space.
- Summary of prayer and spiritual warfare strategies and tactics for each battle space. (With application to the strongholds based on Liberal Progressivism.)
- The three battle spaces of all strongholds:
Battle Space 1: The sphere of the powers and principalities
Battle Space 2: The interface between human and demonic leaders of the stronghold
Battle Space 3: The human beings who are deceived and captivated in the stronghold
4. Growing As A Cohort Leader And Cooperating With The Holy Spirit In Leading A Cohort Into High Level Engagements. (Cindy Strickler, Mary Ellen Conners, and Martin Boardman)
- Functioning in Prayer Cohorts
- How to move into engagements
- How to work together as a team
- How to do after action reviews
- Discerning your role in Jesus’ Army of Intercessors
- The Role of DFI in the global prayer movement for fulfilling the Great Commission
5. Practical Application: Discerning The Times And Applying The Prayer Strategies In The Following Battle Fronts:
(This may be done together or in separate Cohort Groups as led by the Holy Spirit.
There are, of course, many other battle fronts in advancing the Kingdom of God such as sex trafficking, drug abuse, reactionary conservatism and so on, but the three listed below reflect what the discernment team has discerned to be the main points of attack that we have been led to engage with.
Addressing these three in depth will provide the practical equipping for intercessors and cohorts to deal with the other strongholds that Jesus is calling them to engage.)
- Battle Front # 1: The continued intelligence preparation of the battle space of the demonic strongholds based on Islam. This will consist of a review of where we are at presently in Satan’s assault through Islam against the Church of Jesus Christ and the cultures based our Judeo-Christian Values. We will also review the various strategies and tactics that the prayer cohorts have been led to apply over this past year. (Team)
- Battle Front #2: The intelligence preparation of the battle space of the demonic strongholds based on Liberal Progressivism through which Satan is attacking and effectively destroying the mainline denominations in UK, USA, and Canada. Our project will be filling in the stronghold map for this area as it is being expressed in the Radical Left. (This will consist of defining these strongholds and then moving into a summary of the strategies and tactics of intercession and spiritual warfare for each battle space based on case studies from previous battle in the PC(USA) with application to present engagements.) (Presented by Brad Long and Team)
- Battle Front #3: Intelligence preparation of the battle space of the demonic strongholds being built in western culture based on magic and the occult. Here we will look at the roots of Satan’s deceptions that are found in Witchcraft and the Masonic order. Our project will be filling in the stronghold map as it is being formed in the strongholds evidenced in Witches gathering to curse the President of the United States. This will be the basis for seeking guidance about strategies and tactics in each battle space.
Prerequisites for the Mountain Top Equipping Event
To attend this event, you must submit a completed application and be accepted. Applications will be reviewed by Mary Ellen Conners, Prayer Director, and by Rev. Martin Boardman, the DFC/DFI Prayer Mobilizer.
Once accepted to the course, an invitation will be extended so you can register for the course.
The Next Step
For more information or to download, fill out, and submit an application, please follow the link below: