Save the Date for this special equipping event for church leaders. The Kingdoms in conflict Online Equipping event will take place February 22-25, 2021.
This event will equip church leaders to stand in Christ’s authority and in the power of the Holy Spirit to overcome Satan’s attacks against the local congregation.
The local church is under assault. What congregation does not deal with conflict to some degree or another? In some cases, this conflict has reached the level where the church is being split. For some, church leadership is in crisis due to personal and family breakdowns.
We live in an increasingly post-Christian culture which is hostile to Biblical faith and to our Judeo-Christian values and morality. Congregations that are seeking to be faithful witnesses to Jesus Christ, holding true to the Bible as the Word of God, and to move in the power of the Holy Spirit, are under an assault that is both cultural and demonic.
All of this is due to the very deep reality of human sin which taints every dimeson of human life, and every human institution, including the church of Jesus Christ.
The remedy is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and being born again into the Kingdom of God where we are in the process of sanctification. The preaching of the Word of God, Biblical teaching, Bible study, congregational life and ministry all have a role.
Spiritual leaders of the Church (Ruling Elders, Teaching Elders, Pastors, and Church leaders) are often well equipped through seminary training and pastoral experience in these critical areas of providing the pastoral work.
But what is often neglected is the spiritual and demonic dimension behind the human sinfulness and human organizational dynamics. This is the dimension that St. Paul spoke of when he said:
“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens.Ephesians 6:12 (NET)
The Purpose of this Event
This online equipping event, hosted from the Community of the Cross will provide context for church leaders to:
- Pray for and receive the Baptism/Infilling with the Holy Spirit for empowerment for ministry.
- Grow in the authority of Jesus Christ to provide spiritual leadership for their congregations.
- Be equipped to discern the work of the Holy Spirit and the demonic within the congregation.
- Learn about what demonic strongholds are and how they are formed.
- Discover the prayer strategies and tactics the Holy Spirit can deploy to begin demolishing these strongholds.
- Understand the role of “prayer cohorts” as effective teams for intercession and spiritual warfare.
The Teaching Contents at the Event
Drawing on our Dunamis Project which has equipped leaders for growing the church and advancing the Kingdom of God in Canada, UK, USA and nations in Africa, Asia, and Latin America we have developed the following teaching materials to address specific topics.
These topics will be addressed through teaching by leaders from the frontlines of spiritual warfare in local congregations and in missions.
Case studies of actual encounters with demonic strongholds in local congregations will be shared by the veterans who have gone through the battles.
We are eager to pass on to you what we have learned, often through terrible wilderness experiences.
Some of the specific topics which will be addressed are:
- Understanding and growing in the authority that Jesus Christ has promised us to provide anointed leadership in His Body, the Church. Luke 10:17-20, Matthew 28:18-20
- Jesus’ equipping for empowered ministry, —praying for and receiving this empowerment promised us by Jesus so that we can be His witnesses. Acts 1:4-8
- Understanding how Satan works to build demonic strongholds as his primary method of blocking the advancement of the Gospel and compromising and destroying church leaders and congregations.
- Cultivating the gifts of discernment, identifying the presence of evil spirits and those people through, or in whom, they are working in the local congregation.
- The strategies and tactics of intercession and spiritual warfare for overcoming the demonic strongholds and redeeming the people who have been used by Satan as weapons against the church.
- Discerning and overcoming Satan’s tactics to destroy church leaders.
- Restoration to ministry in the Kingdom of God after spiritual warfare and wilderness.
- How to develop a prayer cohort for protecting the congregation and to be the prayer vanguard for the congregation taking part in advancing the Kingdom of God locally and globally.
- Introduction to the practical resources offered by PRMI for preparing your congregation to be a “Kingdom congregation” taking part in the embodying the Kingdom of God, in which Jesus Christ is working as Prophet Priest and King.
- An Opportunity for Personal and Confidential Prayer Ministry
How you can take part!
You can register for this event through the following link:
There is no registration fee for the event, but an offering will be taken to help cover the expenses of the event.
Learn More: Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International
I am interested in attending. However, it may conflict with an Intercessors For America event.
I’ll keep PRMI in my prayers-/ the topic is very relevant but I do not personally feel called to sign up as intercessor for this Area. Lois ann
Please add Jan and Phil Stump From Wilmington, NC as going to attend the Feb. 17-21 PRMI conference.
We see this training essential for this time in history.
To register for the Kingdoms in Conflict event you can use the following link https://events.prmi.org/special-equipping-events/kingdoms-in-conflict-fight-the-strongholds-in-your-church
You can register for any PRMI event through the PRMI website https://events.prmi.org
Can you tell us the hours for this event? What is the time commitment?
The event is happening Monday 5:00 – 7:00 pm and then Tuesday through Thursday from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (all times are Eastern Standard – Adjust for your time zone) More information including a downloadable brochure is available at https://prmi.org/KIC2021
I am not a church leader, and will support your conference in prayer. Hope you can share the fruit of your meeting with others who are interested but cannot attend.
While this event is focused upon church leaders, anyone is able to attend. It is an online event and you can find more information at https://prmi.org/KIC2021