Giving Thanks for Strategic Events Taking Place These Last Weeks
I so appreciate your prayers. Not just for me but for the entire ministry team of PRMI. We have all been intensely involved in ministry. Indeed there have been pioneer events that we need to give thanks for: Cindy Strickler and Paul Stokes provided strategic leadership and taught on growing the church at Spring Harvest–the largest Christian gathering in the UK. Chris Walker with Earl Rutledge launched the full Gateways Dunamis in Spanish in Nicaragua. This is an important milestone along the way to the full Mobile Dunamis Project in Spanish. (By the way, please pray for Chris for healing – he has a bad case of bronchitis and is on his way to teach another Dunamis Project in Alaska.)
Mary Ellen has been in Malaysia for nearly two weeks working with Evangelical Presbyterian Church’s mission team there to develop prayer. In addition, Jeanne has been doing Ignites. The new exciting development is that she is being joined by Steve Strickler to offer them in Evangelical Presbyterian Church’s congregations.
These last two efforts, along with our upcoming missionary equipping event at the COC, represent a growing partnership with this vital, evangelical, reformed, and very open to the Holy Spirit, denomination.
This is just our Black Mountain ministry staff! When we include the rest of the Dunamis Fellowship International we see an ever greater, growing depth and expanding reach of PRMI supporting the world wide advancement of the Kingdom of God. Prayer is at the root of all this work for the glory of God. So please keep it up!
I need prayers for:
· healing from pneumonia
· completing this book on Jesus Victory over Radical Islam
· and launching this equipping!
I have been pushing myself to the limits of endurance trying to lay the foundations for this equipping process for intercessors and spiritual warriors to cooperate with the Holy Spirit in defeating the demonic strongholds of Radcial Islam and advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ into the entire Muslim world. This includes finishing the book. This last week Laura and I went out to Oklahoma to visit our daughter Elizabeth, her husband Adam and our three grandsons. I did a two-day seminar in their church entitled, “Praying for our Enemies.” The church is located right off the huge military base Fort Sill, which meant that most of the people in the congregation were either retired or active military. This was a perfect location to start to develop this teaching of defeating radical Islam for a congregational setting.
I went to Oklahoma with a bad cold that just was not getting any better and finally went to the doctor who announced that I had a “nasty case of pneumonia.” It is by the grace of God alone and a tribute to the empowering work of the Holy Spirit that I was able to teach and preach at all. Thanks to the many of you who prayed both healing but also anointing to teach. The Lord came through wonderfully! I am still not fully recovered.
Are you called by Jesus Christ to join the army of intercessors to work with the Holy Spirit to defeat Radical Islam and advance the Gospel into the entire Muslim World?
Meeting with the congregation and also seeing the ongoing world situation convinces me that that there is great evil brooding on the horizon in the strongholds of Radical Islam but also totalitarian regimes of China, Russia and North Korea. A look at the political situation as well as the ongoing assault on our Judeo-Christian values in the UK, Canada and the USA also drives home the awareness of impending evil. Just as I am convinced of the growing danger, I am just as convinced that through prayer and spiritual warfare by Christians it can be and must be stopped. All this gives great urgency to the call that Jesus Christ gave me to take part with the Holy Spirit in building this army of intercessors and spiritual warriors to defeat these strongholds before they come to their full terrible flowering of genocide and global war. (I know that sounds a little over dramatic but look at the facts confirming that we are in the time of a second gathering storm.)
The goal that is before me is to, in the next couple of years – I hope and pray before it is too late – do PRMI’s part in enabling this army of intercessors to reach the level of readiness and maturity that will be needed to sustain extended prayer. We need to persevere for as long as it takes to pray through to the victory in each engagement into which we are called, with the recognition that each engagement may last for hours, days, weeks or even months. Our goal is that by joining with the global movement of prayer and advancing the Kingdom of God that Satan’s plans are thwarted and that instead God’s plans for reaching the Muslim world with the Gospel are fulfilled.
As part of this equipping, we are recruiting those of you who may be called into growing as intercessors and spiritual warfare, to join in two equipping events: Mountain Top Equipping Camp at the COC, August 9-13, 2016 and Jerusalem Prayer Endeavor – November 8-19, 2016.
Both equipping events are by application and invitation. Please speak to the Lord about whether He is calling you to take part in either of these events. Cindy and Mary Ellen are ready to join you in the discernment process of whether you are called to take part in these two equipping events. Out of these two events I believe the Holy Spirit’s plan is to raise up others who can take the torch of high level intercessory prayer and spiritual warfare from me and others to not only engage in the frontlines but to be able to join us in equipping others for the battle.
Mountain Top Equipping Camp
for Intercessors and Spiritual Warriors
Community of the Cross
August 9-13, 2016
Advanced Leadership Course: Learning and Applying the Prayer Strategy for the Victory of Jesus Christ
Intro to the Mountain Top Equipping Camp for Intercessors and Spiritual Warriors at the COC August 9-13, 2016
How do we join the battle for souls and against demonic strongholds? Moses, Aaron and Hur modeled different roles, all involving intercession. Are you a front-line intercessor? A personal intercessor for those doing that front-line engagement? Does God use you to gather information to inform others’ intercession? Whatever your role, consider joining us to be equipped for your vital role.
Worship, prayer, teaching, and fellowship at the Community of the Cross will be the context for this course giving practical instruction on how to apply the strategies and tactics for defeating the demonic strongholds of Radial Islam and advancing the Kingdom of God into the entire Muslim World, as laid out in Brad Long’s upcoming book “Prayer Strategy for the Victory of Jesus Christ: Defeating Demonic Strongholds of ISIS and Radical Islam”.
“Brad Long provides spiritual and historical insight into the current battle against Islamic terrorism, giving the Church the foundational intelligence to know how to pray at this strategic hour.” Judy Cook
Who is this equipping for?
• Those who have a burden to do something about the evil of Radical Islam that we see growing in the world.
• Those already called into intercessory prayer and spiritual warfare who need to grow in this work.
• Those who, just as Aaron and Hur supported Moses, are called to be supportive of those intercessors and spiritual warriors who are called to the front lines.
• Those called to mobilize, equip and deploy intercessory prayer teams to engage in this work.
Prerequisites for the Course:
1) Completion of Unit #1 and Unit #2 of the Dunamis Project (Gateways and In the Spirit’s Power). If you have not attended these events, we recommend completing the self-study courses online.
2) Submission of completed application. Applications will be reviewed by Mary Ellen Conners, PRMI Prayer Coordinator and Cindy Strickler, Director of the Dunamis Fellowship International and on acceptance to the course, an invitation will be extended to you to register for the course.
3) Recommended: Read the book A Prayer Strategy for the Victory of Jesus Christ available soon from Amazon.
Jerusalem Prayer Endeavor November 8-18, 2016
On site application of the strategies and tactics of intercession and spiritual warfare. Learn the tactics and return ready to lead engaging in this great battle of our time. This prayer endeavor is part of the PRMI Prayer Strategy and in the fulfillment of our first vision initiative – prayer.
Focus of Intercession: praying “Thy Kingdom Come” for the advance of the Gospel.
Praying for four great moves of the Holy Spirit that are converging in Jerusalem and “closing the ring” around Islam and moving toward fulfilling the Great Commission.
1. The move of the Holy Spirit bringing Jews to faith in Jesus Christ.
2. The role of the “people who use chopsticks” (Chinese, Koreans and Japanese) whom God is calling to join in evangelizing Muslims.
3. Within the Western Church, Africa, English speaking world, a move of the Holy Spirit closing the circle around the Islamic world.
4. The move of the Holy Spirit bringing Muslims to faith in Jesus Christ.
Focus of Spiritual Warfare: praying “Thy Kingdom Come” defeating the works of the devil. Cooperating with Jesus Christ in defeating the demonic strongholds of Radial Islam and in order to prevent the fulfillment of Satan’s four schemes:
First Scheme: Replacement of God’s way of salvation with the deception of Islam.
Second Scheme: Exterminate Jews and Christians in order to replace Yahweh’s Covenant.
Third Scheme: Strangle the winds of the Holy Spirit blowing in the house of Islam.
Fourth Scheme: Establish a Radical Islamic caliphate from which to wage offensive jihad and impose Islamic hegemony through Sharia Law.
This will be both a training mission as well as actual engagements in intercession and spiritual warfare. The purpose is to provide the context for practical instruction in strategies and tactics with the ability to move with the Holy Spirit into on site engagements as led by Jesus Christ.
The intended goals of the mission are as follows:
1. Doing the intercessory prayer and spiritual warfare on site in Jerusalem as led by Jesus Christ to fit into his plans as needed at the time.
2. To form a team of intercessors who can be ready for engagement on site and can be the seeds around which other engagement-ready prayer teams may be formed in locations connecting with the four moves of the Holy Spirit. (i.e. in USA, Canada UK, China, Korea)
3. To equip intercessors and spiritual warriors through on-the-battlefield engagements, with the tactics and strategies of cooperating with Jesus Christ in advancing the Gospel and defeating the demonic strongholds of Radial Islam.
4. To develop in the battlefield situation both the skills and teaching manuals to lead others into the mastery and application of the tactics.
Who is this equipping for?
· Those who have a burden to do something about the evil of Radial Islam that we see growing in the world.
· Those already called into intercessory prayer and spiritual warfare who need to grow in this work.
· For those who, just as Aaron and Hur supported Moses, are called to be supportive of those intercessors and spiritual warriors who are called to the front lines.
· For those called to mobilize, equip and deploy intercessory prayer teams to engage in this work.
Because of the dangers of this topic, participation in this course is by application and invitation.
If you believe the Holy Spirit is calling you to take part in this equipping then please fill out the simple application making a request to be invited. This will be evaluated by PRMI Prayer Coordinator, Mary Ellen Conners, and the Director of the Dunamis Fellowship International, Cindy Strickler. They will be joining you in discerning your call to participate in this particular trip. In addition you may contact Cindy Strickler at email@example.com and ask for help in discerning if this is for you and if you are to be on this team. Act quickly as there is room for only 20 for this special prayer endeavor.
For information about the itinerary and details of cost (approx. $2000 + airfare) call Jeanne Kraak at 828-669-7373 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
To help you prepare for participation on the Jerusalem Prayer Endeavor consider:
1. Reviewing teaching videos from the first Jerusalem Prayer Endeavor introducing the theological basis for connecting with the Messianic Jewish Movement. (available soon on dunamisinstitute.org/courses)
2. Participation in the Mountain Top Equipping Camp – For Intercessors and Spiritual Warriors. August 9-13, 2016 at the Community of the Cross. (see information above)
All of these events are working together to help build and deploy an army of Intercessors for praying “Thy Kingdom Come,” an army cooperating with Jesus Christ in defeating demonic strongholds and advancing the Kingdom of God in fulfillment of the Great Commission.
Please seek Jesus about these two strategic events. Also please keep up the prayer work! Ask the Lord for strong protection and also pray that he will give us all the provision – spiritual and financial – needed for this ministry. Jesus is Lord and Jesus is Victor! As always, please let me know if you have any discernment or guidance.
Thank you! And blessings in Christ
Another Opportunity: Holy Land Intercessory Pilgrimage
Perhaps some of you may be called to take part or pray for this intercessory prayer trip to Israel sponsored by The Fourth River Project associated with Jesus Abbey. This is a ten-day tour of Israel with a focus on prayer for healing and reconciliation in the Holy Land and in the divided nation of Korea.
Dates: December 6 to 16, 2016 Tour Leader: Fr. Ben Torrey
Tour Guide: Exie Romema Schlossberg Sponsor: The Fourth River Project, Inc.
Bi-lingual in both Korean and English.
For the full brochure go here..