Save the Date
In the Lord’s Prayer, Jesus instructed his disciples to pray, “Your Kingdom Come.” This prayer has both an inward and outward focus to it.
We need to pray in the moves of the Holy Spirit, which advance the Kingdom of God, and we need to pray out the work of the adversary who would seek to steal, kill and destroy that kingdom.
At the Mountain Top Equipping Camp (August 2020), we shall explore how to step into that place of intercession in which this praying in and praying out reality takes place.
The focus of this particular Mountain Top Equipping Camp will be to discern and implement a strategy for healing the wounds from past and present racial injustice through Jesus Christ and in the power of the Holy Spirit fulfilling Martin Luther King’s prophetic vision:
I have a dream (Mhm) that one day (Yes) this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed (Hah): “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.” (Yeah, Uh-huh, Hear hear) [applause]…And when this happens [applause] (Let it ring, Let it ring), and when we allow freedom ring (Let it ring), when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city (Yes Lord), we will be able to speed up that day when all of God’s children (Yeah), black men (Yeah) and white men (Yeah), Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics (Yes), will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: “Free at last! (Yes) Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!” [enthusiastic applause] (c.f. Galatians 3:28, 5:1)
What you will be a part of…
- Praying for healing by discerning and removing the grounds the enemy has (both personally and through representational repentance) established for racial prejudice.
- Praying for the demonic cloaking to be pierced, so that the enemy’s purposes though, Marxist based groups like the Black Lives Matter Organization and Antifa, as well as white supremacy groups like the Ku Klux Klan or neo nazi’s, may be exposed and God’s purposes revealed.
- Praying the prophetic words of Martin Luther King Jr and praying for those who are advocating and expressing Martin Luther King’s vision in our society today.
This Mountain Top Equipping Camp will be taking place virtually over Zoom.
Most of the core leadership will gather at the Community of the Cross in Black Mountain, NC.
On Line sessions will take place:
- Thursday, August 20, from 1:00 – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Friday, August 21, from 1:00 – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Saturday, August 22, from 10:00am – 12:00 noon Eastern
(Please adjust for your timezone.)
Details of the exact schedule will be announced soon.
August 20-22, 2020